The experienced consultants at Domain Consulting Group can help your small or mid-sized business in Allentown find the optimal ERP solution. Lower your technology costs and achieve faster time-to-value with a system that can be implemented quickly, is uncomplicated to maintain, and minimizes end-user training.
Domain Consulting Group, an SAP partner, is an information systems consulting company located in Wyomissing and Philadelphia, PA. We leverage the knowledge of our expert team to determine the perfect IT match for your business and industry.
SAP Business One coordinates all resources and systems within your company so that every business function relies on a single database. With a single source of real-time data, the solution breaks up information logjams and helps your staff make decisions more quickly.
This enables you to reduce costs, improve efficiency and productivity, streamline operations, and improve customer service. It is an affordable, comprehensive solution for businesses small and large.
SAP Implementation Phases
Domain Consulting Group listens and observes your company’s requirements and processes, and then leverages our team’s knowledge in order to determine the best SAP solution. We also recommend and implement best practices to help catapult your company ahead of the competition.
- Solution Scoping – We work side-by-side with you and your team to determine your industry-specific requirements. Then, we use the information to craft a clear project scope with supportive objectives – a key component of project success.
- Solution Blueprinting – The project blueprint is a map that breaks the project scope into subcomponents, such as actionable projects, phases and tasks. We configure this detailed document to facilitate the implementation process.
- SAP Implementation – During this step-by-step process, we configure the SAP Business One system within your company.
- SAP Data Migration – When adopting an SAP solution, you will be replacing your legacy system, but Domain Consulting Group recognizes the importance of preserving data from your old system. SAP Business One is designed to support data migration from preformatted CSV templates. We will also help you clean up and reformat old, inefficient data so that you will have a clean start with your new system.
- SAP System Integration – System integration can be pursued at various levels of complexity, ranging from the recurring importation of data from spreadsheets, to web services interface, to core product customization. We will work with you to define the appropriate level of integration for your organization.
- SAP Training – Training will be the key to the success of your project. Domain Consulting Group provides thorough training to ensure that you are able to use the SAP software efficiently and effectively. Of course, users can also take advantage of the advanced eLearning systems featured in all SAP systems to help troubleshoot problems.
- SAP Coaching – Our primary goal is for clients to be knowledgeable about the systems we integrate into their companies. Embracing the implementation and training experience enables you to extract the greatest value from the system and allows it to run as smoothly as possible.
- SAP Customization – SAP systems come with software development kits, also known as SDKs. When a client requires customization of an SAP offering, we utilize our vast experience in systems analysis and design in tandem with the system’s SDK to define and implement a system tailored specifically to your business needs.
- eCommerce Rollout – We work with SAP and third-party eCommerce platform developers to integrate your systems and ensure that your business is making the best use possible of the web.
Whether you need an SAP Business One solution for your manufacturing, distribution, service, construction and engineering, or other business in Allentown, the ERP consultants at Domain Consulting Group can help you find the optimal solution. Get in touch with us today at (610) 374-7644 or contact us here for a free consultation and demo.