The experienced ERP consultants at Domain Consulting Group design and deliver solutions for small and mid-sized businesses in Reading, PA that are enabled by SAP technologies.
Domain Consulting Group, an SAP partner, is an information systems consulting company located in Wyomissing and Philadelphia, PA. We leverage the knowledge of our expert team to determine the perfect ERP match for your business and industry.
How ERP Can Work for Your Business
ERP, an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, is an enterprise-wide information system that integrates and runs all aspects of your business –from traceability of raw materials, to inventory management and optimization, production planning and scheduling, financial controls, and customer relationship management.
ERP software, such as SAP Business One, maintains business data in a central location and makes it available in real time throughout the organization. This enables you to reduce costs, improve efficiency and productivity, streamline operations, and improve customer service. It is an affordable, comprehensive solution for businesses small and large.
The benefits of SAP Business One include:
- Affordable for small and mid-sized businesses
- Dovetails perfectly with your own business processes
- Places all facets of the business on the same page
- Drives costs down by enabling your business to rely on just one piece of software
- Includes out-of-the- box automated alerts, analytics and mobility solutions
- Provides greater insight and visibility into supply chain operations
- Eliminates redundant and manual data entry
- Provides employees with the tools to make informed decisions
- Features real-time integration between financial, distribution and manufacturing solutions to keep financial data current
- Highly customizable with over 550 different add-ons, each adding functionality and power
- Helps businesses maintain a competitive edge in their industry
- Flexible and easy to implement
- Grows with your business in response to future needs
Many businesses also benefit from SAP HANA, an in-memory relational database management system and application platform that allows for the lightning fast processing of massive amounts of real-time data, generating interactive reports in seconds for faster decision-making. The SAP HANA platform is priced for small business.
Cloud-Based vs. On-Premise
As you consider your SAP Business One options, you will have to decide between a cloud-based solution or one that is installed locally.
On-premise solutions are installed on your own hardware and servers and managed by your in-house IT staff. Your team will be responsible for backups, disaster recovery, and updates. Although the initial price tag may be greater than a cloud-based solution, on-premise installation leads to lower costs of operation in the long term.
Cloud-based solutions, also called Software-as-a-Service or SaaS, are provided as a service. SAP Business One Cloud and its associated data are managed in the Internet “cloud” and accessed by you and your employees via a web browser. Businesses benefit from accelerated implementation and get the support they need as well as the simplicity, security, fast system response time, and low-cost subscription fees of cloud computing.
System integration can be pursued at various levels of complexity, ranging from the recurring importation of data from spreadsheets, to web services interface, to core product customization. Domain Comsulting Group will work with your team to define the appropriate level of integration for your individual business.
Choosing the right ERP for your business in Reading, PA can be a challenge, but the knowledgeable consultants at Domain Consulting Group will help you select a solution that will keep your business relevant and efficient in an ever-changing competitive market. Call us today at (610) 374-7644 or contact us here for a free consultation and demo.