Choosing experienced ERP consultants and implementation partners to help consolidate your Washington, DC business onto a single platform and improve your overall business processes, is an extremely important consideration.
Domain Consulting Group, an SAP partner, is an information systems consulting company located in the Philadelphia area. We are certified in SAP Business One and leverage the knowledge of our expert team to help small and mid-sized businesses utilize the system to drastically increase the efficiency of their operations as a whole.
What is SAP ERP Software?
SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system which stands for Systems, Applications and Products in data processing. It provides businesses with end-to-end solutions for automating financial, manufacturing, logistics, distribution, and other business processes.
If, like many SMEs, your accounting staff uses one piece of single-purpose software for receivables and payables, your sales staff uses another to process customer orders, and your warehouse employees use a completely different system for shipping and receiving, implementing an SAP system enables your business to eliminate single-purpose software and accomplish every one of these important functions with one robust system.
With a variety of industry-specific modules, the SAP Business One platform offers a single, affordable way to manage entire businesses, streamline processes, act on timely information, and accelerate profitable growth.
Domain Consulting Group has expertise across a wide number of those industries, including (but not limited to):
- Manufacturing: SAP Business One for Manufacturing features incomparable scheduling, capacity planning, routes and operational functionality. It provides your firm with a complete view of information and offers many automated processes to support materials management, warehousing, production and commerce. To complement the integration and automation features, Business One allows mobile devices to be used for delivering and capturing information during the production process.
- Distribution: SAP Business One for the Distribution Industry supports complex landed costs, multiple currencies and multiple languages in order to simplify international trade. Utilizing third party software for warehouse management, SAP Business One is able to value, control and track inventory by warehouse, aisle and bin. It allows businesses to implement and maintain discipline in their distribution and warehouse management processes.
- Life Sciences: SAP Business One for Life Sciences gives emerging and midsize pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing firms much of the same functionality as larger companies, but within an easy-to-use and affordable solution. It is capable of forward and backward lot tracing based on serial numbers or batch/lot numbers. It will maintain batch numbers of all input ingredients, allowing you to match finished goods to their specific raw materials.
- Service: SAP Business One’s Service Management functionality provides your team with real-time access to customer data so they can quickly and effectively resolve issues. Analyze call volumes, durations and response times. Reallocate resources, and set call volume and duration limits to trigger alerts. Administer all key aspects of the customer warranty and service contract life cycle.
Why Choose Domain Consulting Group?
When implementing your SAP Business One solution, Domain Consulting Group will:
- Learn about your unique business, organizational, process and technological challenges
- Craft a solution tailored specifically to your industry and extend the SAP solution if gaps exist, avoiding the need for custom-built products
- Work side-by-side with your team to realize your goals and keep them involved at all stages
- Deploy SAP applications in a cloud environment to reduce infrastructure costs, if desired
- Implement your ERP solution on time and within your budget
- Incorporate training, coaching and support
- Provide maximum value for your investment
The experienced ERP consultants at Domain Consulting Group look forward to helping you find the optimal solution for your business and industry. Get in touch with us at (610) 374-7644 for a free consultation and demo.