The digitization of the supply chain and the integration of technical innovations and new software solutions is challenging for many businesses. Consider SAP logistics consulting from Domain Consulting Group in the Philadelphia, PA area. We have expertise in different industry sectors.
Domain Consulting Group, an experienced SAP partner based in Wyomissing and Philadelphia, delivers state-of-the-art cloud and on-premise solutions that are affordable for businesses looking to leverage ERP technology to significantly improve efficiency and productivity.
The Domain team combines extensive experience in strategy, process improvement, digital technologies and organizational effectiveness with expertise in IoT deployments. We work with SAP to deliver best-in-class IoT and ERP solutions for your business, such as SAP Business One, that will optimize your processes and improve your decision-making capabilities.
Regardless of your existing processes, technical maturity or business objectives, we will collaborate with you to facilitate, guide and support you through all of phases of the digital transformation process to accelerate the value of your investment.
The Internet of Things, or IoT, is a network of billions of physical objects with embedded IoT sensors that detect and respond to some type of input from the physical environment, monitor the objects’ status, collect meaningful data about them, and communicate that information to software applications.
Smart objects are embedded with an IoT sensor to measure data. The affordable devices and systems make shipment tracking and condition monitoring more accurate than ever before, giving companies the ability to detect and prevent damage to their products before they reach customers and generate more data about their shipments.
About SenseIT IoT by Domain
SenseIT IoT by Domain utilizes innovative IoT sensors to track your shipments from end-to-end, capturing data from around the world and enabling you to quickly locate items globally and alerting you instantly to condition changes.
All sensor data is gathered and consolidated in a SAP HANA cloud database that is fully integrated with SAP Business One, providing you with a single view of each planned or actual shipment. Use the intelligence to configure alerts, automate workflows, generate reports, view trends, and power real-time insights across your business.
SenseIT IoT gives you the ability to:
- Track assets in real time, both in transit and at facilities;
- View shipments on a geospatial map where distressed shipments are shown in yellow or red;
- Know shipment locations at predefined times (e.g., every 1, 6 or 12 hours);
- Know temperature and temperature trends (approaching hot or cold threshold);
- Know humidity, acceleration, tilt, shock, and other variables, and customize tolerances (minimum and maximum) that trigger alerts when met;
- Respond in real-time if tolerances are exceeded;
- Maintain a complete history of events related to each shipment;
- Maintain a vendor performance history over many shipments;
- Generate a Certificate of Product Handling (COPH) showing details of the complete shipment, all measures to provide to your customer;
- SenseIT IoT works with various sensor manufacturers, cellular, satellite (and combinations);
- If your business is not on an SAP platform, SenseIT IoT can be integrated with other ERP platforms.
Take advantage of SAP logistics consulting in Philadelphia, PA. The Domain Consulting Group team specializes in the implementation, integration and optimization of logistics, production and distribution-based SAP technology. Contact us at (610) 374-7644 ext. 7005 for a free consultation and demo.