IoT devices and systems are making global end-to-end asset tracking and monitoring more accurate and reliable than ever before and can help you optimize the processes at the core of your business.
Domain Consulting Group, an experienced SAP partner based in the Philadelphia area, delivers state-of-the-art cloud and on-premise solutions that are affordable for small and mid-sized businesses looking to leverage ERP technology to significantly improve efficiency and productivity.
With SAP Business One, companies can manage their entire shipping and fulfillment process, from sales and supply chain management to financials and operations, more efficiently from the same ERP system they use for everything else. And, when powered by SAP HANA, everything can be done faster, using less computing power.
Asset Tracking & Monitoring
SenseIT IoT by Domain utilizes innovative sensors to track your shipments from end-to-end. When integrated with SAP HANA, the system provides you with a birds-eye view of your field assets and enables you to configure alerts, generate reports, view trends, and powers real-time insights across your business.
With SenseIT IoT by Domain, your business can:
- Remotely track assets in real time, both in-transit and at facilities
- Monitor the condition of trailers, containers and their contents for the duration of the trip, including temperature, moisture, acceleration, tilt, shock, and other variables
- Customize thresholds (minimum and maximum) that prompt alerts when met
- Gather and consolidate data in a HANA cloud database
- Connect with your on-premise ERP system to trigger action on incidents in real-time
- Produce powerful, intuitive business analytics
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce the risks of regulatory non-compliance
- Store a complete history of events related to each shipment
SenseIT IoT can track the port departure, port arrival and warehouse arrival of most commodities, but is primarily targeted to the transportation of food products, pharmaceutical items, including medication and vaccines, and perishable plants and flowers that require more care and diligence than most other types of shipments.
There are many benefits to SenseIT IoT. For example, knowing where your shipments are around the world at any given time, when they will be delivered to the destination based upon current GPS locations, and how the shipments were handled by your carrier.
Upon completion of a shipment, SenseIT generates a Certificate of Product Handling (COPH) listing the details of the entire shipment. The COPH can be delivered to your customer along with the product or, in the case of a compromised shipment, the certificate can be used to support a claim with your carrier.
Harness the power of SAP HANA to analyze your firm’s shipment practices and carrier selections, and gain visibility into your shipments that you have never had before with end-to-end IoT asset tracking and monitoring. To explore the advantages for your business, contact Domain Consulting Group at (610) 374-7644 ext. 7005 for a free consultation.