If you are interested in harnessing the power of the IoT (Internet of Things) for logistics and supply chain management and quickly transform data into insight to build a more intelligent enterprise, Domain Consulting Group is ready to help.
Domain Consulting Group, an experienced SAP partner based in the Philadelphia area, delivers state-of-the-art cloud and on-premise solutions that are affordable for businesses of all sizes looking to leverage ERP technology to significantly improve efficiency and productivity.
The Value of ERP-Integrated Asset Monitoring
If your business involves temperature-controlled transportation of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biotechnology, perishable food, sensitive tropical plants and similar commodities, or products that can be damaged in transit by deviations from handling protocols, such as temperature, moisture, acceleration, tilt, shock or tampering, real-time visibility, tracking capabilities and condition monitoring of your shipments and assets can be invaluable.
When damage occurs to your products in transit, failure to find the source can result in millions of dollars in lost profits, a slower time to market, and unhappy customers. It’s often impossible to tell when and where the damage occurred, however, because products typically move through multiple distribution paths.
Without a reliable tracking system, a lot of manual time can be spent trying to find the source of the problem. Meanwhile, dozens (or thousands) of products may have been damaged or lost.
SenseIT IoT by Domain utilizes innovative IoT (Internet of Things) sensors to track your shipments from end-to-end, capturing data from around the world and enabling you to quickly locate items globally and alerting you instantly to condition changes.
With SenseIT IoT by Domain, your business can:
- Remotely track assets in real time, both in-transit and at facilities
- Monitor the condition of trailers, containers and their contents for the duration of the trip, including temperature, moisture, acceleration, tilt, shock, and other variables
- Customize thresholds (minimum and maximum) that prompt alerts when met
- Gather and consolidate data in a SAP HANA cloud database
- Connect with your on-premise ERP system to trigger action on incidents in real-time
- Produce powerful, intuitive business analytics
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce the risks of regulatory non-compliance
- Store a complete history of events related to each shipment
There are many benefits to SenseIT IoT, such as knowing where your shipments are around the world at any given time, when they will be delivered to the destination based upon current GPS locations, and how the shipments were handled by your carrier.
You will find the SenseIT IoT solution priced affordably for businesses of all sizes. If your business is not currently on an SAP platform, SenseIT IoT can be integrated with other ERP platforms, such as NetSuite.
Introduce your business to the benefits of SenseIT IoT and improve your logistics and supply chain management to help prevent damage to your products in transit. Call Domain Consulting Group today at (610) 374-7644 ext. 7005 for more information and a free consultation.