If you are considering the implementation of SAP IoT Asset Tracking for your business in NYC, take advantage of the services of Domain Consulting Group.
Based in the Philadelphia area, Domain Consulting Group, an experienced SAP partner and consultant, provides affordable state-of-the-art cloud and on-premise solutions for businesses seeking to leverage ERP technology to improve the efficiency and productivity of their organizations significantly.
We help businesses large and small reduce their technology costs and achieve faster time-to-value with a leading integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) system such as SAP Business One. The ERP helps businesses efficiently manage their entire shipping and fulfillment process, from sales and supply chain management to financials and operations, from the same ERP system they use for everything else.
What is IoT?
The Internet of Things, or IoT, is a network of smart devices (digital sensors) that are embedded in billions of physical objects (“things”) and connected to the Internet in order to share real-time data via the cloud and software applications.
The sensors might be temperature sensors, motion sensors, moisture sensors, air quality sensors, light sensors, and so on. They make asset tracking more accurate than ever and can help detect and prevent defects and downtime, maximize equipment performance, boost production yield, and enhance the experience of your customer.
ERP-Integrated Asset Monitoring
SenseIT IoT by Domain utilizes innovative IoT (Internet of Things) sensors to track your shipments from end-to-end, capturing data from around the world. It enables you to locate items globally and alerts you instantly to condition changes.
SenseIT IoT by Domain gives you the ability to:
- Track assets remotely in real-time, both in-transit and at facilities
- Monitor the condition of containers, trailers, and their contents for the duration of a trip, including temperature, moisture, tilt, shock, acceleration, and other variables
- Connect with your ERP system to trigger action on incidents in real-time
- Customize minimum and maximum thresholds that prompt alerts when met
- Gather and consolidate data in a SAP HANA cloud database
- Generate powerful, intuitive business analytics
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce the risks of regulatory non-compliance
- Store a complete history of events related to each shipment
SenseIT IoT offers many benefits, such as knowing where your shipments are in the world at any given time, when they will be delivered to their destinations based upon their current GPS locations, and how the shipments were handled by your carrier.
You will find our SenseIT IoT solution priced affordably for businesses of all sizes. If you are not currently on an SAP platform, SenseIT IoT can be integrated with other ERP platforms, such as NetSuite.
As you evaluate how to integrate an SAP IoT asset tracking solution in your NYC business that will help you make more intelligent decisions, Domain Consulting Group has the answers you need. Get in touch with us today at (610) 374-7644 ext. 7005 for a free consultation and demo.