Introduce your business in Philadelphia, PA, to the benefits of SAP and SenseIT IoT to enhance your asset control and tracking systems and avoid production bottlenecks, insufficient inventories, shipping delays, and lost sales.
Domain Consulting Group is an SAP consulting company located in Wyomissing and Philadelphia, PA. We help businesses of all sizes reduce their technology costs and achieve faster time-to-value with a leading integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) system such as SAP Business One.
This system coordinates all of your resources and systems so that every business function, including asset tracking and condition monitoring, relies on a single database.
SAP Business One enables you to manage your entire shipping and fulfillment process, from sales and supply chain management to financials and operations, more efficiently from the same ERP system you use for everything else. And, when powered by SAP HANA, everything can be done faster.
Benefits of ERP-Integrated Asset Tracking
Asset tracking and condition monitoring involves tracking shipments and monitoring their condition based on parameters such as temperature, humidity, tilt, shock, acceleration, tampering, and other variables, while in transit.
Without a reliable tracking system, manufacturers and distributors spend a great deal of costly manual time trying to find the source of the problem. Meanwhile, dozens (or thousands) of products may have been damaged or lost as shipments move through multiple distribution paths.
Sense IT IoT by Domain
The Internet of Things (IoT) offers innovative solutions for supply chain operations, with processes and applications never thought possible thanks to the availability of inexpensive sensors, affordable connectivity, scalable cloud platforms, and the vast processing and storage capabilities of big data platforms.
Domain has introduced state-of-the-art shipment tracking and monitoring technology. When you want to know the location and condition of your shipments and assets in real-time, SenseIT IoT by Domain utilizes innovative sensors to capture data from around the world, standardizes, consolidates and maintains it in a HANA database in the cloud, and pushes the data to ERP.
With SenseIT IoT by Domain, your business can:
- Remotely track assets in real time and know their condition
- Monitor the condition of trailers, containers and their contents for the duration of the trip, including moisture, acceleration, tilt, shock, and other variables
- Monitor asset temperatures in all environments, including cold chains
- Create trigger alerts for breaches of customized thresholds (minimum and maximum)
- Connect with your on-premise ERP system to trigger real-time action on incidents
- Produce powerful, intuitive business analytics
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce the risks of regulatory non-compliance
- Store a complete history of shipment-related events
By taking advantage of SAP IoT consulting services from Domain Consulting Group, your business in Philadelphia, PA can improve enterprise-wide productivity and expand your asset tracking capabilities. Get in touch with us at (610) 374-7644 ext. 7005 for a free consultation.