SAP HANA can equip your organization with the best technology for processing and storing IoT data and, most importantly, for using it. It is flexible enough to integrate with other databases and ERP software, which means you are not required to give up your current system interface.
Domain Consulting Group, an experienced SAP partner based in the Philadelphia area, delivers affordable state-of-the-art cloud and on-premise solutions for businesses of all sizes that are looking to leverage ERP technology to optimize processes at the core of their businesses.
We can help you reduce your technology costs and achieve faster time-to-value with systems that can be implemented quickly and are straightforward to maintain.
Track, Monitor, and Alert Product Shipments in Real Time: Introducing SenseIT IoT
SenseIT IoT by Domain is a combination of cellular sensors and analytical reports that allow businesses like yours to track shipments and product handling conditions in real-time. It is specifically designed for manufacturers and distributors who are looking to track and protect their valuable shipments in real time with precision and ease.
With SenseIT, you will be able to see the exact location of the truck, plane, train, or ship that is transporting your product, as well as the condition of the product. It will enable your business to:
- Remotely track assets in real time, both in-transit and at facilities
- Monitor the condition of trailers, containers and their contents for the duration of a trip, including temperature, moisture, acceleration, tilt, shock/drop, and other variables
- Customize thresholds (minimum and maximum) that prompt alerts when reached
- Gather and consolidate data in a HANA cloud database
- Connect with your on-premise ERP system to trigger action on incidents in real-time
- Produce powerful, intuitive business analytics
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce the risks of regulatory non-compliance
- Store a complete history of events related to each shipment
SenseIT IoT can track the port departure, port arrival and warehouse arrival of most commodities, but is primarily targeted to the transportation of food products, pharmaceutical items, including medication and vaccines, and perishable plants and flowers that require more care and diligence than most other types of shipments.
SenseIT aggregates shipment information from your ERP with sensor tracking data from around the globe, and leverages the power of SAP HANA in the cloud to generate immediate alerts. Vital analytics are formatted into easy-to-use reports and maps that can be replayed, shared, printed, or broken down into smaller parts and examine it from different viewpoints for a more detailed understanding of the information.
The specialists at Domain Consulting Group look forward to speaking with you and your colleagues about how this solution can greatly enhance your manufacturing or distribution business, making it more profitable than ever.
Call (610) 374- 7644 Ext 7005 to learn more about storing IoT data with SAP HANA and about Domain’s state-of-the-art shipment and monitoring technology.