When you need an SAP consultant who has mastered complex processes from warehouse management to distribution and transport logistics, look no further than Domain Consulting Group.
Domain Consulting Group, an SAP partner, is an information systems consulting company based in the Philadelphia area. We help small and mid-sized businesses optimize their end-to-end business processes, lower their technology costs, and achieve faster time-to-value with a system that can be implemented quickly, is uncomplicated to maintain, and minimizes end-user training.
Reliable shipping, receiving and proper accounting of products are vital to any profitable product-based company, and SAP Business One coordinates all resources and systems within your enterprise so that every business function relies on a single database.
Domain Consulting Group integrates SAP Business One with PaceJet, the most complete cloud-based shipping solution on the market. The tool enables you to rate-shop multiple carriers for the best possible rates and create all of the necessary documents to process hundreds to thousands of shipments per day in batches, with scan-and-ship workflows – all on a single, sleek interface.
Asset Tracking/Monitoring Solutions
With affordable connectivity, scalable cloud platforms, and the vast processing and storage capabilities of big data platforms, the Internet of Things (IoT) offers innovative and affordable solutions for supply chain operations, with processes and applications never thought possible.
SenseIT IoT by Domain utilizes innovative sensors to capture data from around the world, standardizes, consolidates and maintains it in a SAP HANA database in the cloud, and pushes the data to ERP. It enables you to remotely track assets in real time, both in-transit and at facilities, and alerts you to condition changes.
SenseIT IoT can be used to monitor the progress of shipments to ensure they arrive on time. It will also sense:
- Impact shock
- Broken seals and tampering
Real-time alerts enable you to address problems related to improper handling before the damage is irreparable. Additional benefits include reducing waste and delays, reducing legal liability, and eliminating disputes over the condition of products upon receipt.
Domain Consulting Group listens and observes your company’s requirements and processes, and then leverages our team’s knowledge in order to determine the best SAP solution. We also recommend and implement best practices to help catapult your company ahead of the competition.
- Solution Scoping – We work side-by-side with you and your team to determine your industry-specific requirements. Then, we use the information to craft a clear project scope with supportive objectives – a key component of project success.
- SAP System Integration – System integration can be pursued at various levels of complexity, ranging from the recurring importation of data from spreadsheets, to web services interface, to core product customization. We will work with you to define the appropriate level of integration for your organization.
- SAP Training – Our primary goal is for clients to be knowledgeable about the systems we integrate into their companies. Domain Consulting Group provides thorough training to ensure that your team can use the SAP software efficiently and effectively.
- SAP Customization –When a client requires customization of an SAP offering, we utilize our vast experience in systems analysis and design and implement a system tailored specifically to your business needs.
Ensure the integrity of your shipping and logistics processes, reduce freight and labor costs, and streamline your operations with an effective SAP solution and the services of a knowledgeable SAP consultant. Contact Domain Consulting Group at (610) 374-7644 ext. 7005 for a free consultation.