SAP Business One provides accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location. You can value inventory using standard costing, moving average, FIFO, and other methods; monitor stock levels; and track transfers in real time. You can run real-time inventory updates and availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. You can also apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact.
The software’s functionality supports:
- Warehouse and inventory management – Manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Bin location management – Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times
- Goods receipt and issue control – Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and material requirements planning – Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs
- Efficient reporting – Generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards
Distribution companies using accurate forecasts have 13%+ more on-time deliveries than other companies. Click here for more facts on ERP for Wholesale Distribution.
Read the SAP Business One Solution Brief to learn more about SAP Business One.
Call (610) 374- 7644 for a free consultation and product demo.